Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Orchids Story.....

Orchid's Story

My Dad luvs orchids...actually he into gardening.its like almost every morning n evening he will make sure all his flower will get proper shower 4 diner.hahaha


-Mum and Dad-

Since we stay in a small house.our front space do fill with various flowers especially orchids.My dad told me there were nearly 14 types of orchid spread in the garden.And u can expect u will see colorfull flowers welcome u if visit our house.



The Orchid Story Begin...
Every orchid in our garden have their own sentimental value to ourselves.its like my mum n dad like to buy an orchid at certain places which relate to certain occasion.


Register Day Orchid

1.This orchid is 4-5 old.Happen to be bought when i was registering for my first semester in Muadzam Shah.It was my first day in Muadzam and it first time we go thru the Saturday Market there.It didnt bloom up until last year after i graduate.


-i like to zoom into the petals-
2.There also flower when i was graduating from my secondary school in kajang.For my last day before i pack all my items.My mum grab fews flower to be plant in our garden.


Fews of orchid pic in my garden...enjoy.

-Green Orchid-Hav u see it before?-

-Sharp zoom to the petals-


- this is not orchid.Hehehe :)-


-this types i think quite popular-


- see the waterdrop-


- another view-

How to grow ur Orchid in rite way:
* Orchid has fer types.either its naturally plant on the soil or hanging.Follow its true nature.
* Make sure enough charcoil on ur orchid.They feed on this.
* Buy and spray organic fertilizer to ur orchid.
* Make sure u put ur ochid in open space where it con get enough sunlight.THey really need dat.

BONUS!!! Secret Way to Grow Orchid
- Put ice cube in ur orchid pot everynight.Dunno the scientific reason behind this but it works!!! :)


My Favourite Plant: The Pitcher Plant

My most fav plant is the pitcher plant (periuk kera).Yes it really a Periuk Kera.What?? u think only jungle hav this one ke.my house near forest of coz i hav one.hahaha


Actually right now..its more than this.

My mum bought it few years back from 1 pot and now it climb our wire on grow more and more periuk kera

if u want to be smart,

drink water from its cup after rain.Trust me...u will become very smart to let urself being trick by me and send off u to hospital right after that.hahaha baka :)

Cheers :)
Go Go Green....Lets make our earth greener than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shout back to me!!!