Saturday, January 3, 2009

Official 2008 farewell bid part 1

This is my official farewell bid for 2008 part 1




yupsss is hard to bid farewell...

lots of memory and many things happen in 2008.but most important is i had my convocations.things change when we start working but i kind like it.back in KL after spending 4 years in Pahang.start wake up early as 6a.m everyday.and go thru one of the worst horrible traffic everyday in jalan kuching till i want to vormit.

MOst top 10 happies moment:

1. Getting my first salary



2. Meet kewl new friends with same head as me



3. Start backpacking everywhere
4. Get away forever from nerdy2 a.k.a poyoz housemate.
5. Meeting my sulu ati
6. Bought my new cam (i post it later)


7. resign from public bank

8. bought my 320gb external
9. Spending more time with my family and cousins
10. can eat my mum's cooking everyday :)
--------------------------------------------------------
there is upside down this year where few times i stumble and sit down to think and make choice for my life and future.my career jump drasticaly from financial into sumthing i never imagine.i learn tons of lesson everyday and yet every morning when i woke up i still feel like im still UNITENs student.hahaha cant remove from my head.
check out my top 10 lesson of the year - in my official farewell bid part 2.
cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shout back to me!!!