Sunday, January 4, 2009

Walkdown the trail: FRIM in Kepong

It was yesterday early in morning , my sister ask me to tag along their weekly hiking at FRIM.so I jump of my bed and grab my cam.


- blend with the trail-

Never in my head to talk bout FRIM coz almost everyweek i was hiking and follow the same trail with my family members.My father is d one who found out bout this since he retired 7 years ago.He went up countless time with his frenz i think at least twice a week.Wow isnt?

Today members:
- Dad
-Mum
-1st Sister
-Myself

my 2nd sister got herself into class this morning.


- 8a.m ready to hike-

THings you should noe bout FRIM.
* u will be charge little fees upon entering the main gate.
* u were not allowed to drive into their compaund.so u must park your car outside.
(my dad has season pass).
* There were cafe and restarnt inside and all the waterfall can easy be access both by walk.
* u cant enter FRIM after 7 o'clock unless you reside inside
.


p/s : if u dunno where the trail.just ask any of the guard how to get to the canopy trail.

enjoy d pictures :)

approximately if this ur first time it may take all in 1 hour to get from end to end.


- the trail gate is beside this facilities.so just follow d sign-


- virgin jungle? i dont think so :)


- if you see this mean u already at the gate-


- Reach the gate. my dad in orange shirt-

- still dark even its 8.30am-


- 500meter after the gate -


- tired? , there are many checkpoint with bench along the trail-


- bald branches -


- the trail canopy-

-door to the canopy walk-

- dis only half way to the peak-also starting point for the canopy walk-
- ground view-

- top peak-

-30 minit from the peak, other route which can be access by vehicles-
actually there lots of picture taken on that day, you can check out my flickers and my favourite is pictures from the malay tea house.

Cheers :)

2 comments:

  1. nice pic...!!!
    i luv natures...a hv lots of pic that never publishd anywhere...!!!

    but, people only luvs to go, but no heart to presvd it...so sad...

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post :) I'm planning to hike up FRIM this weekend. Hopefully I don't go busted half way through

    ReplyDelete

Shout back to me!!!