Friday, January 9, 2009

Jam..Jam...and Jam

Warghhhhh ...(sigh)
its 6.30am again.



duh.....its still early but need to wake up to work.cold shower and lite bfast is fine with me but there is one thing if i can i would avoid. The heavy congested like hell traffic jam from selayang to KL.
Ya Allah...if there is a wish for me every morning.I would like to wake in my own house in Jalan Duta or hartamas so i will not happen to be stranded in trafic jam.

My Dream House XoXo



this is pic i took this morning.its 6.50am.And the jam already streach for few kilometers.


-Im stranded and hav time to take picture sumore-

Why gov dun build LRT or PUTRA here.if can they should strech out the rail till near the hospital.Come on la, if you stay in Selayang u will definitely noe n understand wat im saying.



Its like a boxing match for me every morning.
The Best Traffic Jam Experience Ever:

Early day when i start to use this road to my office.The trafic move slowly and there was a van on my right lane.And im giving my right signal to takeover him.My car nearly able to got into the lane and suddenly this driver hardly accelerate his car and slam to my side mirror coz it to turn opposite.


-the van exactly look like this-
Wtf......
Wtf u think u doin ...
i stared to the driver and his passenger and neither of them look into me.Its like i dun do anything wrong to you.

So as i calm down.i grab my house key under my seat and slowly open my window.

I wait the van completely in front me but still on my right.I get my car as closes to his van.And start pressing my keys to his van.


- my sister keys (i borrow on that holyday)-haha

Yes...press really hard to his van or in simple word "IM SCRATCHING" his van.Slowly with smile i drive my car with this kirking voice everytime the key make this evil mark onto the van body.When i finally side by side with the driver and his right passenger.They look like stumble and speechless.

I smile and show them my keys.hahaah take that.

P/S; To my manager or my collegue, plz keep this as secret, at this hour i havent seat for the MVS training :).

- Im now a good and patient driver.hoho LoL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shout back to me!!!