Sunday, January 11, 2009

A Happy Weekend

Hollaaaa.....
Its tiring weekend for me coz for 2 days back to back i went for activity by 2 difrent party.
Actually im planning to go to YOUTH 2009 in PWTC on Saturday.but after tiring bowling games in morning i prefer to land on my bed and dozz out.

Event in Weekend.
10-01-2009 :
1. Chevron Bowling Championship
(Our first plan was to go for hiking in BUkit Tinggi , but seems the organizer has
has some issue , therefore we postponed it)

2. Visit Youth 2009 at PWTC.
- so damn tired and prefer to sleep :)

11-01-2009 :
1. Fun and Wet at Desa Waterpark
This ive been invited by my old friend which we havent see each other for 1 1/2
years.


- Myself and Mus -

I will keep posting for those 2 event.Bowling and DesaWaterpark.
Both hav lots of fun pictures.
But today it really interesting as i met bunch of guys that really turn my fun mode to 2nd gear.

Cheers :)
Thanks Mus..thankgod u sms me on last friday.

1 comment:

  1. hey.... can't wait for those posts
    btw thanx for joining our water fiesta
    that super tube was kinda cool, wasn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Shout back to me!!!