Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Air Asia Rockx....

I love Air Asia ....

Neither word can describe.
I couldnt believe it. i really like want to jump and scream.waghhhhhhh
It most promising lowcost flight ever.



its really worth after hours and hours of delay for my flight from Kuching to KL.Air Asia really keep their promise.and plus....its cover my return ticket to KL-Kuching.Waghhhh scream again.

At first i give up since already 2 month after i sent out d claim form.i almost forget it and i promise myself i will wrote in newspaper if AirAsia didnt keep their promise.

Anyway sharing how the voucher look:


ON that day, the flight been delay from 630-910.date cant remember clearly as im typing this.Im tired and even lay down on the 3 seater at the airport.I ask one of other passenger near me to wake me up if they noe what exact time the flight will arive.

So i fell asleep at the seater and suddenly loud voice wake me up.I think a niger was shouting to the attendent near at the counter.From wat i heard his chasing his flight back to nigeria also on that night.pity him.Maybe Air Asia will compensate him later.

9.10pm....plane arrived.I jump into the plane and dozz till KL.hehe.and then i woke up with this cute FA smiling at me.

FA: Sir , we already arrive at LCCT.
ME : wah :) my mouth just want to spill out...(will you marry me).haha



Thank you Air Asia...
*Thank you for the nice leather seat that support my spine comfortably
*Thank you for your lovely, excellent and gorgeous Flight Attendent
*Thanks becouse of you , myself and my sulu ati can travel frequently.
*Thanks for keeping the promise
*Thanks of course for giving me this Voucher!!!

Now where should and can i go with this rm200?


Bangkok-Thailand

Ho Chin Min-Vietnam


Siam Rep-Cambodia

Cheers!!! :)

p/s: now everyone can claim if the flight delay for more than 2 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shout back to me!!!