Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Lost in Putrajaya....Architectural Journey - Pt1

It was 1st January 2009.
After bbq last nite we all exhousted. im in my cousins house and doing nothing.
Its my bioclock dat wake me at 7.30am.
My cousins still sleeping n snooring like fighting each other.

My stomach jumping and ask to be fill in.
Maybe i can do sumthing today since cousins only wakeup at 12 noon later.
At 8pm i grab my cam and go downstairs.Crossing the road to my car.


~ From where i come dis morning ~

ist cold and i just wear my short n tshirt.
Lets get some bfast 1st.I went to nearest mamak stall and had my roti canai there.

830am.
I drive straight to Putrajaya.its 15min driving as my Cousins live in Sri Kembangan.
this is my first time driveing to Putrajaya by myself.


~ i like this picture~

Anyway for short brief:
*Putrajaya is new capital where goverment place their main office for their ministry.
*90% of its resident is goverment servent.
*too many beautiful garden to be choose.
*Relaxing surrounding



~between the road~

As i just trying myluck following the signboard.I start losing direction.As im not familliar with wat they called precint1-11.As i remember i come in from precint 10.THen after 10min looking where the mosque squre, i decided to follow the number upward.From precint 10 to precnitn 1.

Yayaya..its works as i start seing wher the mosque and prime minister office from far.So depending on that i drive slowly to reach there.



As i arrived, couples of malay grooms n bride were there to be nikah/register their marriage at Putrajaya Mosque.And many tourist especially from japan can be found walking around with thier camera same as me.

Today i decided as i dont have live subject to be shoot.So i make myself to try to capture putrajaya beutiful architechture.

ENjoy the pictures:


~prime minister office ~


~mosque sqare in morning~


~ green lawn~


~ micro shot~


~cute flower~


~pinky~


~another micro~


~prime minister office~


~islamic architecture~


~signboard~


~small fountain~


~refreshing~

Will post for 2nd part of my lost in putrajaya.By the way, just to let u guys noe ,actually i spend nearly 2 hour wondering in putrajaya with fews of japanese tourist.hahaha :)

Cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shout back to me!!!