Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Year....Double Celebrations.: Part 1

HAPPY NEW YEAR.....hope is not too late.

my cousins n i plan for small scale new year bbq on the eve.we think few places that would be nice to hav bbq and watch the fireworks at midnite.but at last we end up in serdang.
i drove down to Serdang from office around 5O'clock.and how damn myself i mis a junction to sungai besi.Instead i go straight thru bukit jalil.Maybe im already start dreaming bout d food :) hahaha.


So at last i arrive at my cousin place at 6.Had shower b4 go to uncle house in serdang.I take few snap on his cactus.
we arrive my uncle already lite the charcoal with fire cracker.We has 3 bbq set on that day specially bring from my another uncle house.My Auntie's start frying mee and rice in kitchen.I take a look on the marinade chiken and hotdog.We used 3 chicken for the bbq.


For testing, we put few piece on the grill.But the fire still burning high.We fail in our 1st temp.hahaha we burn out the chiken skin.but still can eat the meat.


- Hancus & Smokey -

After prayer... The fire are ready and we begin to line up the chiken on first two grill.Its smoky and sweating.(of coz maa).chiken were good.and the sosej great.If just we had mashmellow , corn or potato the meal would be perfect.


- Oman-Part timer in Putrajaya Convension Centre.haha :)
Here few pictures for our side dishes that night:

- BBQ Chiken -


- Fried nasi & mee / Fresh Fruits -


- Side View-

The bbq suddenly become a fiesta when my other two uncles arrive.They brought in box of FIREWORKS and 2 besday cakes.From small bbq it become double celebration for us. New Year and Besday Celebration.Wat a joy....

- myself & Cousins-
We eat a lots n alot.its new year meh.hahahah

- saiful & uncle ghani-

- kuchai-udin-afiq-
his hiding sumthing behind the chair.

- amir & Farid-


- Double birthday in Part 2...
Cheers :)

End of Part One....Continue with the Double Birthday Celebration on Part 2....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shout back to me!!!